Thursday, February 5, 2009

FYI

Ok, so since this is a new blog, I want to give you a list of what some things are and mean. I will randomly update the FYI!


The Hunt's
: Ken, Jill, Jennifer, Kenny, & Katherine.
Ken is Dave's boss.
Jill is our babysitter. The most understanding one ever. Even gets Jay from school!



The Fannings:
Delaune, Matthew, Clark, & Carter
Delaune is one of my best friends & Clark is Jay's best friend. We spend lots of time with Fannings or with


The Quilliams:
Markus, Pammie, Barrett, & Sydney. & Angie (Markus' Twin Sister)


TKD:
TaeKwonDo



FVES:
Faucett-Vestavia Elementary School



The Pub: Publix



The Mental Institution: The UA Dept of Art (My job) Haha




Ok so right now I can't think of anymore, but I'm sure their will be more.









No comments:

Post a Comment