Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Dave did it!

This weekend, we did something I thought Dave would never be for. He decided that we needed to get Anna's ears pierced.

The actually story is, we had taken her to get new shoes. She had on a shirt with ruffled sleeves and a pink bib. And we were trying on only pink shoes. After we chose some really cute pink Nikes, the salesman asked me, "Do you want to put his shoes on him before you take him out?" Without any hesitation I said, "Yes, I'll put her shoes on her before we leave!" We walk out the door and Dave's first words are, "Where is the best place to get her ear's pierced?" So we went to Claire's. Luckily enough she only cried while being held down. And yes, Dave picked out Pink earrings.

1 comment:

  1. Okay so I did it. I can't have someone thinking she's a boy!!

    ReplyDelete