Sunday, February 13, 2011

Been gone a really long time.....

Ok I basically had decided to end my blogging. Mainly because when I was still working I had a feeling that it was being read by certain people there to use against me some how. But I have decided that I need to get back on here for multiple reasons.

So here's a quick update.... I quit work at the end of May to become a Stay-At-Home Mom. It has been the best decision ever! I am so thankful that Dave has a job that provides for our family where this is possible. Yes, we have had to make a few sacrifices but they have each been well worth it!

Since then we have celebrated Birthdays, vacations, weekend getaways, sickness, firsts, letdowns, Holidays, play-dates, etc.

So I am now back and not afraid of any one's misuse of my family blog!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, you thought people were reading your blog for nefarious purposes. Who would do such a terrible, terrible thing???

    ReplyDelete