Friday, April 3, 2009

Victoria Rowell

Monday , March 30, 2009 will be a day I will NEVER forget!
I got to meet/spend the day with Victoria Rowell. She is an actress/advocate/author/dancer etc. She is best known for her role as Dru on the Soap Young & The Restless. She visited UA campus as part of the Paul R Jones Lecture Series, which my dept helps sponsor.

Victoria is also a good friend with one of my friends/co-workers, Dr. Amalia Amaki! (Victoria just had to have her pic taken in front of the Dogwood tree!)

After her presentation, Brittni & I helped her & her fiance with her book signing. We had such a great time! Victoria is so down to earth.

Thanks Amalia, for giving me the opportunity to spend the day w/ "the" Victoria Rowell & her "Chauffeur"! One of the most amazing days ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment